Our new nursery has opened and is now taking enrolments
Our Promise, Our Responsibility.
Our promise, our responsibility:
- To direct all of our energies to delivering an environment dedicated to your child's needs, talents, abilities and interests.
- To ensure that your child is nurtured in a caring and loving environment.
- To keep your child safe and secure at all times.
- To ensure that your child s needs are met at all times.
- To stimulate your child to broaden their experiences and develop in all areas of intelligence (see Howard Gardiner):
- Intrapersonal (self-awareness)
- Interpersonal (social interactions)
- Bodily-kinesthetic (motion control, object manipulation and coordination)
- Musical-rhythmic and harmonic
- Naturalistic (to understand the environment)
- Existential (to become a moral philosopher)
- To help your child to develop self-confidence and confident expression verbally, spatially and bodily-kinesthetically through active indoor and outdoor pursuits.
- To help your child to develop critical thinking and to apply reason.
- To introduce your child to a broad range of world cultural experiences, especially in music and the performing arts, the visual arts, science and discovery and technology.
- To help your child to understand their importance as part of social groupings as responsible citizens.
- To help you and your child to navigate the school entry process.
- To help your child begin their long journey to becoming well-rounded adults to be able to:
- Understand their own needs and feelings
- Interact socially and empathetically
- Develop lasting friendships
- Be aware of the needs of others and develop their own moral compass
- Think critically, solve problems and develop a life-long love of education
- Use technology in appropriate and innovative ways
Below are just a few of the activities with which our children will engage throughout their journey with us at our Day Nursery in Wandsworth.
Seasons provide non-ending learning experiences for children. They learn about the...
Two of the many important lessons for children to learn in life is to be able to give and...
Is this just a basket of objects or is there more to it ?
The Psychologist Elinor Goldschmeid and Sonia Jackson coined the...
- Latest News
Announcing the Appointment of Oana Berceanu as Acting Principal
16 June 2017
We are delighted to announce the appointment of Oana Berceanu as Acting Principal The Wandsworth Preschool. Oana joined us as Vice Principal in 2016... Read More
Read All News
We'd Love To Hear Your Feedback
We really value our parents' feedback - please submit your review by clicking here.