We're open as usual, watch our virtual tour today
Our Promise, Our Responsibility.
Our promise, our responsibility:
- To direct all of our energies to delivering an environment dedicated to your child's needs, talents, abilities and interests.
- To ensure that your child is nurtured in a caring and loving environment.
- To keep your child safe and secure at all times.
- To ensure that your child s needs are met at all times.
- To stimulate your child to broaden their experiences and develop in all areas of intelligence (see Howard Gardiner):
- Intrapersonal (self-awareness)
- Interpersonal (social interactions)
- Bodily-kinesthetic (motion control, object manipulation and coordination)
- Musical-rhythmic and harmonic
- Naturalistic (to understand the environment)
- Existential (to become a moral philosopher)
- To help your child to develop self-confidence and confident expression verbally, spatially and bodily-kinesthetically through active indoor and outdoor pursuits.
- To help your child to develop critical thinking and to apply reason.
- To introduce your child to a broad range of world cultural experiences, especially in music and the performing arts, the visual arts, science and discovery and technology.
- To help your child to understand their importance as part of social groupings as responsible citizens.
- To help you and your child to navigate the school entry process.
- To help your child begin their long journey to becoming well-rounded adults to be able to:
- Understand their own needs and feelings
- Interact socially and empathetically
- Develop lasting friendships
- Be aware of the needs of others and develop their own moral compass
- Think critically, solve problems and develop a life-long love of education
- Use technology in appropriate and innovative ways
Below are just a few of the activities with which our children will engage throughout their journey with us at our Day Nursery in Wandsworth.
Our Art Studio is an exciting place. Led by our fully qualifies Art Teacher, this really...
Literacy includes both the ability to read and to write. These two skills are critical to...
Building Self-Awareness and Self-Confidence
Self- confidence is not something we are born with. It comes from being cared for,...
Our lives are filled with solving mathematical problems which we never stop to think...
Music and the Performing Arts are a key element of our unique curriculum. Our music...
We don’t like to think that everything we do is about preparing children for school,...
How we Explore, Discover, Create and Learn
Learning about physics and motion through Art
We noticed that our two to three year olds were really interested in transportation....
Creations inspired by Emily Kame
The artist, Emily Kame Kngwarreye (1910-1996) was an Aboriginal, Australian artist, from...
Sensory Play- taster sessions and more…
Our children engage in sensory play daily either in our dedicated sensory room or in...
Light and Dark
From the moment children are born we know they interact with the world around them...
Creativity is a key part of our nursery curriculum. We encourage our children to explore...
Sports, Dance & Yoga
The Wandsworth Preschool recognises the needs for children to have regular physical...
- Latest News
Emily Kame- Art Project – January 2021
Our children over the age of two, the Creators and Learners have been learning about Emily Kame and her art work and have been creating work ,... Read More
Read All News
We'd Love To Hear Your Feedback
We really value our parents' feedback - please submit your review by clicking here.